Active Carbon Technology – technology of Intensification of rhizosphere processes (rhizosphere management)
The technology is based on the concept of rhizosphere management – plant rhizosphere management – the soil area surrounding the root and is closely related to root exudates (exudates) and soil microflora (bacteria, fungi and other organisms). ). The concept is to maximize the efficiency of root processes, to increase the utilization of plant nutrients, and not to increase the application of chemical fertilizers.
The ACTion complex by its biological activity has a similar effect with the root exudates of plants that stimulate rhizosphere processes:
• Increases soil microbial activity and improves nutrient uptake;
• Provides an available source of energy (carbon) for soil, microbiota and crops;
• Stimulates the development of the root system;
• Activates stress resistance in the initial stages of development;
• Buffering agents in ACTion promote the mobilization of phosphorus and other elements from the soil and fertilizers.
The root-rhizosphere microflora system is formed immediately after seed germination. Application of quantum Diaphane with ACTion technology at sowing of starting fertilizers promotes:
• Active settlement of the root zone before seed germination and stimulation of microflora reproduction even under unfavorable conditions for its growth;
• Increasing the availability of nutrients both due to the direct impact of ACTion components on the mobility of hard-to-reach elements and indirectly through the stimulation of the vital activity of the rhizosphere microflora.